Baked Kale Chips
Ready in 20 minutes
Kale chips are a delicious, low-fat snack that is easy to make! Ingredients:
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place kale on baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes, rotating the cookie sheet halfway through.
- Let cool for 3 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.