Barb Phillips, MS, OTD, OTR/L is the founder and CEO of Ergo Life Solutions. She is a registered and licensed occupational therapist with 25 years of experience working in hospital, community, government and academic settings. As an occupational therapist, her expertise lies in her keen ability to analyze how people interact in their work spaces, and modify the environment in order to maximize worker safety and productivity.
• University of Southern California: Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
• Columbia University, New York, New York: Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
• The Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA): Ergonomic Hazards
• Roy Matheson and Associates: Ergonomic Evaluation Certification
• College of Executive Coaching, Ventura CA: Personal and Executive Coaching
• Cornell University: Office and Workplace Ergonomics
To learn more please visit
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!